Thread: e-mail notification

e-mail notification

does the site have e-mail notification available for the subject they have replied to and I just haven't clicked on the correct word to receive those emails?

Blog Entries
    You can elect to subscribe to threads and the system is capable of sending an email to you by selecting the appropriate setting in your settings page.
    Capture1.PNG

HOWEVER, since you are only a member and not a contributor, I believe that the email notification function is turned off. Only contributors can send and receive emails through the site. For a mere $6.00 per year you can expand your site privileges to include that feature.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

I've detected discrimination in some procedures on the site so this doesn't surprise me.

Robert, some features require being a contributor. It costs money to provide this forum and having some benefits tied to that very small financial request helps encourage folks to help. Is this robust community not work six bucks to you? Six. Bucks.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Becker View Post
    Robert, some features require being a contributor. It costs money to provide this forum and having some benefits tied to that very small financial request helps encourage folks to help. Is this robust community not work six bucks to you? Six. Bucks.
    Not worth it to me after being a paid member on another site and getting royally screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by robert wiggins View Post
    Not worth it to me after being a paid member on another site and getting royally screwed.
    Others may have treated you poorly, Robert, but we are generally a nice bunch. Besides, with only 6 dollars at stake, the worst that could happen is that you get peasantly screwed.

What its like 50cent a month here to get full bennys
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander