Thread: ts aligner jr instructions

ts aligner jr instructions

Can anyone point me to videos or pdfs on using the ts-aligner jr (Ed Bennett's creation)?

The main site is not there any more. I have googled the web and youtube and have not found much.

Any pointers appreciated.

I would also really appreciate a copy of the user manual and dvd for the ts-aligner jr. I have the tool but not the materials. And there wasn't much in that youtube video that David kindly provided the link for. I am willing to pay someone for the trouble of making and sending the copies. Please let me know if someone with a copy of the user manual and dvd can help me out. Thanks.

Don't have the instructions anymore. Lent tool to a friend who suddenly moved, before returning tool. No forwarding address, so I assume it's gone forever.

I'll look to see if I still have the DVD for mine this weekend. Its buried in the shop somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Fairbanks View Post
    Very cool, thanks!

Thanks very much for the link Chris. I thought I checked archives but apparently not well enough. Much appreciated! That's exactly what I needed. I haven't seen the DVD so don't know how much it adds to what is in the manual but I generally need all the help I can get and typically do better seeing how it works in a video. Thanks again for pointing us to the pdf!