Thread: Exotic Wood - Is there Interest?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    On Ten Acres in Driftwood, Texas 78619 just 30 miles SW of Austin, TX
    Hi Im new to SMC Im learning how to use it. Please send me a private message and Ill respond and give you my Phone number to talk about Exotics I have two containers of Exiotics from Laos when I purchased them in 2003-4 I have all the reciepts on all of it. I have beams and we can cut Acoustic Guitar Sets, Lots of premium Rosewoods and 2" thick wide lumber of Afzelia XY-Lay and Maidou Burl, Afzelia Burl, Mun Ebony, Bees Wing NARRA Figure, Rosewood Burl. Desert Ironwood, 0ver 36 species of burls. Ive been cutting burls now for 42 years and turning since 1964. what ever you are looking for I most likely have it. David J. Borek SW of Austin, Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by David Borek View Post
    Hi Im new to SMC Im learning how to use it. Please send me a private message and Ill respond and give you my Phone number to talk about Exotics I have two containers of Exiotics from Laos when I purchased them in 2003-4 I have all the reciepts on all of it. I have beams and we can cut Acoustic Guitar Sets, Lots of premium Rosewoods and 2" thick wide lumber of Afzelia XY-Lay and Maidou Burl, Afzelia Burl, Mun Ebony, Bees Wing NARRA Figure, Rosewood Burl. Desert Ironwood, 0ver 36 species of burls. Ive been cutting burls now for 42 years and turning since 1964. what ever you are looking for I most likely have it. David J. Borek SW of Austin, Texas.

do you want to trade for manzanita?

David, I came across your post about exotic wood yesterday - is some or much of it still available? Thanks, best regards, Ralph Cox, Austin, TX