Thread: US Suppliers for JSP Powercap Active IP

US Suppliers for JSP Powercap Active IP

I am looking for a US supplier to purchase a JSP Powercap active IP? Amazon does not have them and does not know if they will in the future.

Thank you for the link

Hi Ted,

I just ordered this from, https://www.toolpost.co.uk/personal-...al-respirators
    Even with international shipping it was quite a bit cheaper. If you are not ordering one right away I will post my experience as soon as I get it.

Richard.

Look foward to reading your comments

My experience with Toolpost was excellent! I had ordered the JSP Powercap IP at 11am on Tuesday, I received it at 4pm on Thursday in California. It shipped DHL and I received a tracking number as soon as it shipped.
    The best part? Saving over $200 compared to buying everything from pekesafety. I bought extra filters, pre filters and visor protectors. I was worried about the charger and if I would have to buy a adapter for it, but it came with one.

Sounds good I will be ordering one form them also. have you had a chance to use it yet?

Ted, I really like it, I briefly mention my thoughts here.

https://sawmillcreek.org/showthread....84#post2920684

Richard I took your advice and orderd one from Toolpost it came this week and I have used it for one project already. It works nice and did not seem heavy or cumbersome which was a surprise since I have been experiencing alot of neck pain to the point I have been seeing a chiropractor weekly for a while now I think this is going to be a good tool in the shop.

Looks like it's available from Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/POWERCAP-CAE6.../dp/B00JVV4744

How does the price compare to Toolpost?

According to PEPE Safety the Amazon is from them. I bougth the PowerCap a set of replaceable sheild covers an extra set of filters and also a spare set of prefilters all for about $405.00 dollars US that included shipping and international charge from my credit card. ordered on thursday had it on wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Baxter View Post
    According to PEPE Safety the Amazon is from them. I bougth the PowerCap a set of replaceable sheild covers an extra set of filters and also a spare set of prefilters all for about $405.00 dollars US that included shipping and international charge from my credit card. ordered on thursday had it on wednesday.
    So actually cheaper from across the pond from the same place Amazon sells it from. I suppose the exchange rate had something to do with it? Hope you enjoy it, looking forward to hearing how it works out for you.

I just wanted to give a update for the JSP i bought and a warning. I really enjoy using it, and because its easy to put and light weight it does get used, even on small jobs. This summer I probably used it in the yard weed wacking as much as I used it in the shop.

Now for the warning! Do not use windex to clean the visor, it will crack and is not covered by the warranty.

I tried to order one today from ToolPost, they no longer are allow to ship to the US.