Thread: In the cue too long...

In the cue too long...

My daughter has been after me to make a salt/pepper mills combination for her MIL, i.e., a non-paid commission. Finally delivered it today by carrier pigeon.
    mills2.jpg

Three board wenge glue-up pepper-mill on the left. Mahogany billet salt mill on the right. Finish was the same for both: Zinsser shellac sanding sealer cut 50%, multiple coats; Minwax rattle can clear lacquer, multiple top cots. From lacquer to Beall buffers - I didn't sand the finish out to increase the shine.

More work to do in applying John Keeton's photography tips. I just used the cell phone and left the old Canon 40D in the bag for this.

Outstanding shape and finish...well done
    Best,
    Ed D.

I thought you had made a too long pool cue.
    Nice looking salt and pepper mills, I might have to put some of those in my "queue".

Twenty plus years of successful school learning and I still kant spell. Please forgive. LOL.

Thanks all for the kind words.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Dixon View Post
    Twenty plus years of successful school learning and I still kant spell. Please forgive. LOL.

Thanks all for the kind words.
    Just giving you a hard time Eugene, if not for spell check I would be afraid to post anything. I had to Google "queue" lol.
    Again, nice job on the salt and pepper mills, they are very nice!!

FWIW, I have a 5 minute delay on my email outbox for catching faux pas bigger than spelling. And, that doesn't always work.

Again, thank you.