Does anyone know of a good source of sketchup models other than the 3D warehouse, or have suggestions for improving my search results within the 3D warehouse? I hate to recreate the wheel when modeling, but I rarely find good models of things I want to use. They might not exist, but it sometimes seems like I am not finding everything that is probably out there. My sketchup skills are such that I can model simple architecture and cabinets, but when things get round and complex it takes me far too long to make a good model.

Right now, I am trying to figure out the minimum size needed for a workshop to house my existing tools (I currently rent my shop space). I found models for my Sawstop PCS (with the correct fence rail size) and for my DeWalt 735 planer (though without the extension tables). I found a Grizzly 8" jointer that is close enough to my G0490X to stand in for it, and a generic floor model drill press that can stand in for my Clausing. Most of my other tools are either modified or uncommon, so I am not expecting to find everything. The one thing I expected to find and cannot is a model of a Powermatic 3520B lathe (or a 3520A, which would be close enough). I have searched separately for Powermatic, lathe, PM3520 (with and without the B) and 3520. None had any relevant results. Any suggestions for finding more models in the 3D warehouse or for other places to look (I checked Powermatic's website without success)?

Here are 2 ideas that make perfect sense, but I DON'T want to do:
  1. Use Grizzly's workshop planner to lay out my space; and
  2. Just make boxes of the appropriate size to represent my tools.

Thanks for any help you can provide.