Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apparently my unexpected transfer has been approved.

Blog Entries

Apparently my unexpected transfer has been approved.

I received the following email over night. I didn't even know I had a case being determined by the Board of Governors:

"BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM
    20TH STREET AND CONSTITUTION AVENUE,
    N.W. WASHINGTON, D.C. 20551.
    RE: DOCKET NO. OP 292.

Attention: Beneficiary!!!

IRREVOCABLY RELEASE OF US$5.5 MILLION USD IN YOUR FAVOUR.

The Board of directors of the Federal Reserve system appreciates the opportunity to use this medium to inform you that we have received a confirmation to notify you that your Payment of US$5.5 Million Dollars has been irrevocably and unconditionally release for onward credit to your nominated Bank Account without any delay with the Federal Reserve verification Reference No. FRS-0022 and FBI Approved No. FBI01DC.

We hereby mandate UNION BANK LONDON to credit this fund to your Bank Account without any delays. You are strongly advice immediately to contact the Head of Remittance Department UNION BANK, LONDON) David Forster through his open access Email:
    transferdepartmentunionbank@gmail.com or Direct Cell/mobile, +44-703 199 0898. With your verification Reference No.FRS-0022 and send him your below information to enable him deduct cost of international transfer fee of $10,500.00 from your US$5.5 Million Dollars and transfer the balance of US$5,489,500.00 to your Bank Account without any delay.

Send him your information such as;

1. Your Full Name:
    2. Your Contact Address:
    3. Your Cell Phone:
    4. Your Bank Name:
    5. Your Bank Address:
    6. Your Account Number
    7. Your SWIFT# OR ABA Routing#
    8. Your Account Holder Name:

Your Fund Approval papers have been already sent to David Forster while he is waiting your above mentioned information to enable him deduct cost of transfer fee of $10,500.00 from your US$5.5 Million Dollars and transfer the balance of US$5,489,500.00 to your Bank Account without any delay. Please you will contact the Royal Court of Justice for Endorsement of your transfer fund to your account, Email:
    financialservicesauthority1@outlook.com and you can only pay for the Endorsement and stamp duty of your final release fund Document.

NOTE: Your Federal Reserve verification Reference No. (FRS-0022), you are advice to send your full banking information to UNION BANK REMITTANCE DIRECTOR, Headed by David Forster and make sure you write him, with your verification Reference No. (FRS-0022)

Officer: David Forster
    POSITION: DIRECTOR, INTL, REMITTANCE
    Tel: +44-703 199 0898
    Fax: +44-872 331 2061
    Email: transferdepartmentunionbank@gmail.com

Thanks and accept our congratulations.

Sincerely,

Ann Misback
    Secretary Board of Governors Federal Reserve.
    cc: Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, USA.
    cc: Bank of England
    cc: Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)."
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Wow, $5.5 million. You are so lucky!

Geesh, it almost seems like a joke with so many obvious red flags of being a scam.

Like it's a spoof of a scam letter.

Otherwise Lee, congratulations on being so wealthy that you hold assets with Federal Reserve.
    Last edited by Brian Tymchak; 04-04-2019 at 9:31 AM.
    Brian

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger or more complicated...it takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction." - E.F. Schumacher

Tell them to open an account in their bank and send you the info.

Blog Entries
    This is legit. It happened to me, and now I’m building my dream shop with all new tools.

Personally, I wouldn't bother with it for anything less than $6 million.

I feel cheated. I only was offered 2 million British Pounds Sterling in the last email I got.

Back when the Nigerian scams first started I printed a couple of copies and took them to work. At the morning meeting I passed them out and said, "Tomorrow when I get all this money I'm quitting this job and telling all my bosses just what I think of them!".

My foreman said something I can't repeat here. The whole thing was good for a round of laughs and a lot of verbal abuse.

-Tom

They really had me believing until I saw the "cc Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)", that made me suspicious.

Some guys have all the luck!
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Yes Lee, you are a very lucky man! And, I hope everyone gets a chuckle from it.

A cautionary tale to go with it .... my brother's in-laws fell victim to a on-going movie production funding scheme - supposedly in Brazil. Both are suffering from age-related dementia, and still are trying to get money transferred to the 'scam'. Their banks and brokerages finally have refused to participate, so they have tried to recruit family and friends to execute transfers. When that failed, they've even tried to withdraw cash and send. All the while thinking the ROI was 'just around the corner' - 'as soon as it hits theaters'. (All law enforcement agencies, including FBI, have been made aware, but perpetrators will never set foot in USA, so not much they can do.) To date, best estimate is $2M gone!

Sorry to be the downer, but please be aware of how our aging population is impacted or may be victimized - especially our parents.

Keith will be thrilled that you are going to fund the Creek forever. Way to go, Lee

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm McLeod View Post
    Yes Lee, you are a very lucky man! And, I hope everyone gets a chuckle from it.

A cautionary tale to go with it .... my brother's in-laws fell victim to a on-going movie production funding scheme - supposedly in Brazil. Both are suffering from age-related dementia, and still are trying to get money transferred to the 'scam'. Their banks and brokerages finally have refused to participate, so they have tried to recruit family and friends to execute transfers. When that failed, they've even tried to withdraw cash and send. All the while thinking the ROI was 'just around the corner' - 'as soon as it hits theaters'. (All law enforcement agencies, including FBI, have been made aware, but perpetrators will never set foot in USA, so not much they can do.) To date, best estimate is $2M gone!

Sorry to be the downer, but please be aware of how our aging population is impacted or may be victimized - especially our parents.
    May karma have the last laugh for whoever did this.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Schweizer View Post
    May karma have the last laugh for whoever did this.
    I'll hope Karma has a burlap sack half full of brass door knobs....

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm McLeod View Post
    I'll hope Karma has a burlap sack half full of brass door knobs....
    second that

Open up a fake account, and forward it to them. Account could be on "The First Bank of the Left Hip." That's who I used for construction loan on the last house I built. Use your non winning lottery numbers for routing and account number.