Thread: Fein Turbo II coupled with Dust Deputy

Fein Turbo II coupled with Dust Deputy

I buy this without much research and am reading the connection between the two could be a problem. Any insight appreciated. The last post about this was many years ago.

Joe,

Don't know what kind of problem they are referring to. I have that set up and it works fine. Just run a hose from one to the other.

Cliff
    The problem with the world is that intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
    Charles Bukowski

It was a problem, but I solved it by luck. The part that should go to the vacuum port was slightly too big. I had read about this in those early posts from several years ago. I was scratching my head on how to buy some PVC part and turn it down slightly to make an adapter. I took the end of the old vac hose from my dead vacuum, and it was a perfect fit to my Fein hose and also the the vacuum.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Cowan View Post
    I buy this without much research and am reading the connection between the two could be a problem. Any insight appreciated. The last post about this was many years ago.
    Years ago I had a Fein and DD. They worked well. Connections? You do what you have to do

Regards from Perth

Derek

Rockler sells vacuum hose adapters that work well with the Turbo II (I have one). Used to come in a kit with an expandable hose, now also available separately. I have yet to find anything that I could not adapt to.
    If the thunder don't get you, the lightning will.

I'm using a Dust Deputy with a Fein Turbo I. The stock hose supplied with the Dust Deputy fits right over the intake fitting on the Fein. It was a tad loose, so I added a simple hose clamp to secure it. Going strong for a couple of years now. Still on the original Fein bag, and haven't even needed to clean the filter.