Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carveco's ArtCAM replacement now on sale

Phil, I can honestly say that VCP is a great starting point and easy to learn and use productively. Vectric's training for the product is also very approachable. That's how I learned the basics before I even took delivery of my CNC machine about a year ago. I've since upgraded to Aspire because I did need to move into the modeling aspect and was thankful that my original investment was preserved in the process. I don't know anything about the Carveco product this thread is about, but it sounds like a very capable product, too, albeit more like Aspire in capabilities above VCP.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

And the really great thing about the way Vectric markets their software is that you don't lose anything when you upgrade. If you spend $700 today on VCP and later want the $2k Aspire they'll credit your $700 toward the price of Aspire. There aren't many software companies willing to do that these days. Good for them!

David
    David
    CurlyWoodShop on Etsy, David Falkner on YouTube, difalkner on Instagram

That's exactly what I did a couple months ago, David. And the upgrade already paid for itself...more than once.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...