Thread: Trend AirShield Pro Switch

Trend AirShield Pro Switch

I am pretty sure the switch on my Trend AirShield Pro is bad. I find the switch from Trend in the U.K. on their website (not cheap). I have not found the switch in the USA. Does anyone know of a USA source for the replacement switch?

Thanks,
    Ron

I would try other safety equipment companies that sell respirators online (e.g. Cooper Safety). Also, if you have Rockler or Woodcraft store near where you live, they might be able to either order the part or provide a possible source.

The last time I ordered something for my Airshield Pro I found a US company that seemed to either distribute the mask or have some other connection and got a little better price on some replacement items but I can't found that contact online anymore.

Don't know if there is a way to open up the switch. If there is it might just need a little air blown on it to clear out dust the seeped in over time.

I would contact them here;
    Trend Routing Technology Inc.
    7351 West Friendly Ave
    Greensboro, NC 27410
    or
    www.trend-USA.com
    or
    877-918-7363
    Last edited by Dwight Rutherford; 03-22-2019 at 1:04 PM.

Awesome! Thanks.

If there is a manufactures name and or number on the switch you might want to look at an electronic distributor catalog such as https://www.digikey.com/catalog/en for a part or close fit. They may have a minimum order cost but it may be cheaper from them.