Thread: Pictures of Hammer K3 saw unit

Pictures of Hammer K3 saw unit

Could someone that owns a ks kindly post some pictures of the saw unit, I am having a hard time getting a feel for the robustness of the saw unit. looking for inside the cabinet not just from were the blade is changed although those may be helpful as well.

Thanks! Mark

Mark, I have these photos, which were taken when examining the way the dust is collected ....

Nothing of the 4 hp motor, per se, I'm afraid.

Regards from Perth

Derek

Doesn’t add much but here is a shot from inside mine showing the motor. You. An see the pulleys of the shaper on mine and yes those are cob webs and that’s the way I got it used before I cleaned it up some. LOL
    B1B613C2-53B3-4D30-B24A-FBDABE66925B.jpg

Mark, I suggest that you go to the Felder USA site, they often have images of internal components.

As for robustness, I've had mine for 9 years and I've serviced K's in one man cabinet shops.

Regards, Rod.

I tried to get some pics of mine, but the lack of openings in the cabinet means doing so is not all that easy. And I didn't feel like taking off the back panel or the electrical panel in front. However, this page on Felder's site has some pics of the unit: https://www.felder-group.com/us-us/p...ner-79x48.html
    And there was trouble, taking place...

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Parrish View Post
    Doesn’t add much but here is a shot from inside mine showing the motor. You. An see the pulleys of the shaper on mine and yes those are cob webs and that’s the way I got it used before I cleaned it up some. LOL
    B1B613C2-53B3-4D30-B24A-FBDABE66925B.jpg
    Woodworking Spiders I suppose...

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Wurster View Post
    I tried to get some pics of mine, but the lack of openings in the cabinet means doing so is not all that easy. And I didn't feel like taking off the back panel or the electrical panel in front. However, this page on Felder's site has some pics of the unit: https://www.felder-group.com/us-us/p...ner-79x48.html
    Thanks for the effort the day after I posted this question I realized that this pics I am looking for might require that and I wouldn't expect someone to do that. I was going to update the post but overwhelmed with other issues one of which being a lost dog... not good in Vermont in the woods in the winter... dog found, all is good...

Mark

Thanks, these are helpful.

Mark