Thread: Responding to Classified thread?

Responding to Classified thread?

I have been trying to reply to a For Sale/Classified thread, and I am being denied permission. Just to be clear, I am not trying to start a new thread, but reply to express my interest in the item for trade. I know I cannot start a new thread as I am no longer a contributor, but I am hoping to respond to a posted ad and cannot seem to do so (the Reply button is missing, the Reply with Quote and Multi-Quote are present but throw denied permission messages).

Chris
    If you only took one trip to the hardware store, you didn't do it right.

IIRC, non-contributing Members can't respond to classifieds Chris. You also can't send PMs, but that change is a recent one. You could donate $6 and it will both help the cause and get you access.

Fred
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Went back and looked at the Rules again -- I didn't equate Posting with Replying. My mistake. Oh well.
    If you only took one trip to the hardware store, you didn't do it right.

I'll echo Fred...please just become a contributor and all is well. Six. Bucks.

Jim
    Forum Moderator