Thread: Would like to add second gun to my Fuji Miti-Mate system, Recommendations?

Would like to add second gun to my Fuji Miti-Mate system, Recommendations?

I’m looking to add a second spray gun to my fairly new Fuji Mini-Mite 5 system. It came with the T75G gun and gravity nylon cup that had to be switched to aluminum cups to stop cup/lid leaking. Does anyone have experience with other brands of gravity guns that are compatible with my Fuji? I’d like to find one that will connect to the Fuji hose without any modifications and also use the Fuji aluminum gravity cups of which I now have three. Would the Apollo 7700T fit the bill, or would you recommend some other brand? I would like to not exceed the $300-$350 price range (less would be better). Thanks

Well I've been in contact with Mike Smith of HVLP TEK.com for the past couple of days seeking information and help on adding a second gun to my Fuji Mini-Mite System. He has gone out of his way to educate me on guns, cups, etc. What a pleasure doing business witht such a knowledgeable and helpful person. Highly recommend him if your looking for a Fuji HVLP or parts and accessories.

We have the Apollo guns and love them, but...

I'd start by switching your current gun over to the 3M PPS system and you may not feel the need to add a 2nd gun.

Thanks James,
    I've been considering the 3M PPS system. In the meantime I ordered a second Fuji T75G without a cup and ordered a Apollo 8 oz. gravity cup. Just hope it will fit. Fuji cups range from 600cc to 400cc and then down to 3 oz. The Apollo was the only cup I could find in the size I wanted that (maybe) will fit. I kept looking at the Apollo gun, but I already have six different air caps for the T75. Mike Smith of HVLP TEK went out of his way to special order a gun without a cup for me.

I had the Fuji guns before the Apollo and I liked them very much. I switched to the Apollo because my partner has them and we could share tips, similar to you. I used the Fuji guns with the PPS as well. They were a game-changer for me.