I am considering purchasing a Homeright Super Finish Max HVLP Paint Sprayer and would appreciate any information anyone would have. I am also interested in anything anyone would like to share in regard to similar HVLP options at an affordable price.

I have a larger air compressor in my shop, but my (clean) finish area is in the house basement and I would prefer to avoid the hassle of moving the compressor back and forth. I also have a smaller air compressor for my finish area but use it primarily for final brad nail assembly and it is likely not large enough for spraying. I would also like to avoid the issues involved in HVLP spraying with an air compressor as the source, but am open to hearing opinions in that regard.

My primary usage would be for General Finishes products including Milk Paint, High Performance Topcoat, Exterior 450 Topcoat, Pre-Stain Conditioner, Water Based Stain, and also products such as Behr Porch and Patio Floor Paint, as well as other latex paints and primers. The items I intend to spray are wood furniture, individual boards and craft-type items.

Basically after spending hours of time painting with a brush, I am in need of an alternative means that can provide a quality finish, speed and efficiency, and to fit into a reasonable price point.

Thank you in advance!

Below is a link to the sprayer on Amazon…

https://www.amazon.com/HomeRight-C80...ag=googhydr-20