Thread: Why Was My Post Removed?

Why Was My Post Removed?

I'm new to this site. I noticed that my 1st post was removed... no sign of it. Why?

Randy, in what thread was your first post?
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Randy, none of your 5 posts have been removed. Not counting this one, you have 3 in General Woodworking and 1 in Neanderthal Haven. You can see them all by clicking on your name and on “View Forum Posts” or from your profile page.

Welcome to the Creek
    Bruce
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Hi, my first post was on "What is everybody's favorite dado and why?" I posted twice about Dial-A-Width development with pics. Even got a few replies. Seems to be gone.

Randy, I sent you an email.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

I find the same problem plus going to page 2 refers back to original post #1. Sending an email doesn't help others with similar problems. This is a very strange organized format to say the least and I'm thinking the Hybrid View may be part of the problem. I fail to see the necessity of that feature.

I don’t know if this helps, but you can turn hybrid view off. In the upper right hand corner of the thread there is an option/button that says “display.” Linear mode works best for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Lawrence View Post
    I don’t know if this helps, but you can turn hybrid view off. In the upper right hand corner of the thread there is an option/button that says “display.” Linear mode works best for me.
    Don't know if that helps the OP or not, but it sure helped me! Thanks. I'd been having a hard time tracking new posts on threads until I switched to the linear mode.

Jim

Blog Entries
    You can always go to your profile page and view your latest posts. There is a listing there of your activity.