Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rain rain go away!

As Lee said, we are having a wet year here also. It is kinda nice to have something other than sand in the creeks and rivers for a bit.
    Rick Potter

DIY journeyman,
    FWW wannabe.
    AKA Village Idiot.

Blog Entries
    We had hail yesterday. The bigger stones were close to a half inch.

My shop only has a plug in heater. It helps when the temps are down in the 20's & 30's. When it gets up into the mid 40's, my jacket will come of if much work is being done.

Working in Cold Shop ~34º.jpg

The gloves tend to stay on. Them planes can get cold in an unheated shop.

jtk
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

Yikes. Now I feel spoiled rotten. It hit 70 here today, sunny, same predicted for tomorrow. Spreading seed in the pastures this afternoon it was tee shirt time. Fed the bees today too - they were incredibly active after the rain and cold, bringing in loads of pollen since things are blooming. Now I feel bad headed down to my shop where the thermostat is set to 68 to knock off the night time chill. I think I've been in the South so long I've forgotten what it was like growing up in PA.

JKJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Koepke View Post
    We had hail yesterday. The bigger stones were close to a half inch.

My shop only has a plug in heater. It helps when the temps are down in the 20's & 30's. When it gets up into the mid 40's, my jacket will come of if much work is being done.

Working in Cold Shop ~34º.jpg

The gloves tend to stay on. Them planes can get cold in an unheated shop.

jtk