Hello all! Long time listener; first time caller here.

I am a rookie woodworker but seasoned DIYer and am excited to get this groups feedback. I have many tools, most are automotive and construction related. My table saw is a Ridgid R4513 job site saw.

Here is my situation...

My wife and I recently built a house and I have a third car garage with a good space to build a wood shop (~10'x20'). I am not an experienced wood worker, my background is automotive/diesel service and engine building, but I have always wanted to learn more in this area and it excites me.

My goal is to learn to build furniture and gift type things like coasters, cutting boards, picture frames, music boxes, mirrors, etc...

My specific question, now that you know a bit about me, is this:

Should I get rid of my Ridgid saw and replace it with a more accurate and stationary saw or should I take my existing Ridgid and build a table saw workbench around it?

If I replace my Ridgid with a new TS I will likely buy a Grizzy G0771Z. I was looking also at a Delta 5152 but am leaning heavily towards the Grizzly. Your feedback here is welcome!!

If I build a tablesaw workbench, this is my preference - https://www.remodelaholic.com/table-...-track-system/

So... thoughts?? Pros and Cons? I like both ideas, and honestly the table saw work bench is bad ass I think. However, the accuracy and long term life of my Ridgid is questionable, IMO. I have a ~$1500 dollar budget but ultimately want to buy/build/do he right thing, regardless of cost, for my long term use.

I am leaning towards replacing my Ridgid with a new TS and starting to build my wood shop from that cornerstone piece, however, I am not sold 100% that is the right idea... thus my post here.

I am eager to hear from you all. Thanks, in advance, for welcoming me to the group and for giving me your feedback!!