Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Actual Kreg Track Saw

Blog Entries
    So, anyone have this thing yet?? Not in the market for a track saw but just thought kreg selling a power tool is an interesting thing.

Statistically speaking, two reviews are not meaningful enough to be of any use unless you actually know and trust at least one of the reviewers. You really need at least dozens of reviews to start to get a feel for the attributes of the system. I am not criticizing the Kreg system. I am just saying a cumulative score on Amazon of 5 stars is worthless if there are only two reviews. I would consider a Kreg track saw as an option if I didn't already own one simply because I like some of their other tools.
    Last edited by Art Mann; 04-24-2019 at 11:10 AM.

4. Hi,
    I am currently doing a test with this saw for Kreg. I am cutting large tops (the most recent one is about 6 ft wide X 10 ft. long made of 2" walnut.) So far this saw is working amazingly well. There are some things I would recommend if you are going to be using it on this thick of wood, and will be submitting a report back to Kreg soon. As you can imagine, handling that large of a piece requires moving equipment rather than wood. I am getting perfect glue joints using this method.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm considering the Kreg but I'n still a little leery because the reviews are pretty much split.