Thread: How Did Travis do?

How Did Travis do?

Anyone hear from Travis about the show? It's over right? I'm on pins and needles here!
    ~john
    "There's nothing wrong with Quiet" ` Jeremiah Johnson

John, I had the time of my life! I spent as much time as I could just taking in all the wonderful work in the complex. Fri night went great, sold several items and met some interesting people ($30 a ticket for Fri night!).
    Slowed a bit Sat until the end of the day, then it picked up. Sunday was another good day, with a big ticket sell to cap it all off!
    It was all over too soon, I was having such a good time. The best thing just might be yet to come. The Director of the Guild wants me to give her a call in a couple days, something about the possibility of entering my Katrina HF in ???????? !
    Here's a couple blurry pics I shot before the crowds came in Fri night.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Travis Stinson; 12-06-2005 at 12:10 AM. Reason: added pics

Thats great news Travis! I felt you would do very well and it sounds if you did. I'm happy for you Fella.

Bob

Thumbs up

Great Travis!!! Sounds wunnerful. It also sounds like you are about to make that next big step into another world...Congratulations! I'm very happy for you.
    ~john
    "There's nothing wrong with Quiet" ` Jeremiah Johnson

Quite a display. Looks like the display stands worked great. Glad you had a great show. When is you how to DVD coming out?

Awesome display Travis. I don't know how you can part with it. I have trouble letting something that I made go. I'm going to have to get over that as I am getting quite a bit of stuff around the house.

Fantastic, Travis! Simply wonderful! Great looking setup, all of your work speaks for itself, you made some $$$ at it and you had a good time doing it! Just don't get much better than that, now does it??? Good job! We'll all be looking for that instructional DVD coming to a Web site near us!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!

No John, it doesn't. I'm a Happy camper!
    Uhhhhh, just don't go holding your breath waiting on that other stuff!

Hi Travis,
    Did you use the lights in your display pedestals, if so , how did they work out.
    Very nice looking display, really shows a lot of effort.

Bill.>>>>>>>>>>

I used them for a few hours Fri. Bill. They worked great until the batteries died . Too much trouble to change them out, but with a spot light at the front corner of the booth and the rope lights on the table, I left well enough alone.