Thread: Who made their significant other something for Valentines Day

Who made their significant other something for Valentines Day

Time to fess up and show it.

I didnt make the LOML anything. I took her to the dinner then a hockey game. Perhaps a wooden Coyotes puck is in order.

I made her bacon wrapped filet mignon with shrimp kabobs, steamed asparagus, and garlic infused potatoes. It didn’t involve sawdust but I did get to sharpen a couple tools first.
    Sharp solves all manner of problems.

Our area Kroger stores closed last summer. Wife is ADDICTED to Kroger cinnamon jelly hearts. Closest Kroger is a 250 mile round trip from here. Road Trip! Bought a whole case (24 bags) for her.

I gave My Lovely Bride something hand made, although not by me. She's an avid reader and how has a set of earrings with tiny dangling books that I commissioned from an artist in Asheville NC. She was ecstatic!

JKJ

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Costa View Post
    Time to fess up and show it.

I didnt make the LOML anything. I took her to the dinner then a hockey game. Perhaps a wooden Coyotes puck is in order.

Blog Entries
    Loml and I celebrated by her driving me to PT for my knee surgery recovery and then a nice lunch at Primanti Brothers for a nice lunch.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

6. Sadly, no sawdust made in prep for valentines this yr on my end either. I too went the homemade dinner route. My daughter liked it more than my wife though...

I was out of town. Skipped the whole made up greeting card day.

Yes. First time ever.

20190131_201521.jpg

It was a kit but I had to put it together. It would have taken me a lifetime to figure out all of the movement. It is very lifelike.
    Last edited by Cary Falk; 02-19-2019 at 1:02 AM.

Blog Entries
    F38B4B07-7E92-426F-B4A3-CC6AFA83C615.jpg
    Jewerly box with Paduak and wenge left over from Christmas cutting boards, too hold Christmas jewelry

Those kits are great!