Hello all, this is my first post after lurking for awhile, but I thought maybe someone would be able to help.

I bought an old Ridgid wl1200 bar lathe and have been having fun making little bowls. I got a bit over my skiis and bent the spindle turning a big log that wasn't round yet. I looked around a little and found no one sells the spindle anymore, so I sent the spindle to a friend with a machine shop, and the USPS promptly lost the package.

Now I can't even use the old one to see if we can fabricate a replacement. Wondering if anyone knew if any other spindle might fit.

So the spindle part number for the WL1200 is #826553, and no where I can find online has it.
I learned this was a clone of a craftsman lathe, model number 113.228160...and the spindle on that is #56611 and no one online has that one either.
I was sent by Sears to Emerson, who manufactured both machines, but so far no luck on getting any info, I was asking for a schematic or Cad file or anything.

Does anyone know if spindles from any other machine or some sort of universal or generic one exists?

If not does anyone have my same lathe and have the know how to measure it with the accuracy I'd need to have a machine shop make one? I tried eBay with no luck. Any help appreciated