I have a Delta 50-760 dust collector. In my move, I seemed to have lost or misplaced the snap-in ring that is used to hold the lower clear plastic bag. I've search high and low and cannot find that part anywhere. It was basically a plastic band that was about 1 1/2" high and probably 1/4" think that was in the shape of a ring that and it was flexible enough that you could pull on the edge and deform the ring to remove it. You would shove the end of the plastic bag into the housing and then insert the ring and push out the edge that had been brought in and then the ring would snap back into a round shape pushing against the plastic into the metal housing thereby holding the plastic bag and creating a seal.

Does anyone have any suggestions on a type of plastic that could be used to make such a ring? The fabric filter on the other end of the housing facing upwards has such a ring sewn into it -- I suppose I could bite the bullet and buy another fabric filter in order to get the flexible ring.