Thread: Red and Black 60W laser manual

Red and Black 60W laser manual

Good afternoon,

I have been upgrading my laser, but I can not find my manual. I am looking for the schematics in particular.

Thanks in advance!

Tony

Hey Anthony! Welcome to SMC.

I know the "Red and Black" is a name commonly used to describe certain machines, usually Chinese Lasers sold on Ebay. That said though, I think if you're going to have any luck tracking down the schematics for your machine, you're going to need to identify the manufacturer in China which originally produced it. Or, at bare minimum, what type of controller unit your laser has and when it was produced.
    60W, Boss Laser 1630
    75W, Epilog Legend 24EX
    Jet Left Tilting table saw and Jet 18" Band saw
    Adobe Creative suite and Laserworks 8

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Downing View Post
    Hey Anthony! Welcome to SMC.

I know the "Red and Black" is a name commonly used to describe certain machines, usually Chinese Lasers sold on Ebay. That said though, I think if you're going to have any luck tracking down the schematics for your machine, you're going to need to identify the manufacturer in China which originally produced it. Or, at bare minimum, what type of controller unit your laser has and when it was produced.
    Thank you, perhaps these pictures can help with the wires I cant figure out.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Have you done a google or other online Search using the model number off the controller? It amazing what you can find using the internet.
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10