Few years ago in a hurricane in Jacksonville Florida some pecan trees fell and it been laying on the ground trying for two years I'm a newbie to woodworking and I kind of Rags old ladies I thought I could make some wood out of it makes the furniture oh she called me to the challenge so I cut it off with a chainsaw Florida by the house and slabs sanding and planing by hand bought a black ring around it 50 of them all over it I have no idea what it is I don't pay attention to it and put bleach on it trying to bleach bleach a little rings out of wood I've got wood chips and sawdust all over the porch back porch and all over the backyard when I see you know me and my wife and kids are being eaten alive at night I believe it's coming from the wood what is going on can anyone help we went to doctors nobody can tell me what to do how do you even sanitized would begin with or do I need to just burn it all is this possible or do I need to look somewhere else for the problem anybody that has any information