Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Does anyone know where I can get one of these?

  1. #1

    Does anyone know where I can get one of these?

    I'm not sure if this is the correct forum.

    I believe it's called a batwing bail. Maybe some of you guys know of some places other than whatever searches I do that just pulls up Ebay or Amazon results.


  2. #2
    Maybe Ball and Ball.

  3. #3

  4. #4
    I've seen that style called "shinwozery" ( my phonetic spelling). If you don't find one you could saw it out with jewelors saw.
    Last edited by Mel Fulks; 02-07-2019 at 5:50 PM.

  5. #5
    Closest I could find is here...

  6. #6
    Lee Valley is another potential source.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    - Sir Edmund Burke

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    SE Michigan
    You may want to look through “houseofantiquehardward dot com”. Lots of different period bail pulls. My quick look through the site found this. Not sure if you’re looking for the exact pull you pictured or something like it....they have lots of different designs.


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    North Alabama
    Last edited by Charles Taylor; 02-08-2019 at 11:21 PM.
    Chuck Taylor

  9. #9
    If you have no luck that way but have an original, you could have a mold made and cast a new one or have it 3D printed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts