Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Laguna

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Lippman View Post
    I had a Laguna drill press and needed belts for it. It took 3 months to get them. The guy was very cooperative; he simply had nothing to ship me and it took him that long to find a substitute.
    Really ?, measure length and width and order at any place selling belts, probably will be the same or better quality

Places like "Belts for anything" will ship it to you and you'd have it a day or two later, I've bought from them a couple of times, best CS you can ask for.
    Have fun and take care

I had to change the belt on my Laguna 16HD. Called one tech and he told me a few things. Had a problem or two and called again and got another tech. Whole different story..... "He told you what????". Second one was far more competent...

robo hippy

Well the saw is back up and running. The switch did come in the day before I got back from work. That is two weeks plus for service. The saws running fine and is working good and I got that wood all cut up and roughed out in the last few days and all is well. I will take the advice of others here and if this happens again I will just find a suitable quality switch system. I am really displeased with the service I received and such I doubt I will buy much else from them. Of course if the price is right on a used piece I might consider it but I know what I'm dealing with now. I wish I could afford to buy all the top equipment but I cant justify the top stuff so I will continue down this road and monkey around with this equipment to get it running right. Sorry for all the ranting but I was just disappointed.
    Dean