Ok, now that after 3 months I have got everything switched over to Acorn and everything seems to be working correctly, I am looking at a little fine tuning. The machine is Chinese and uses oil to lubricate the bearings through a series of these brass manifold blocks.
oem-cnc-machining-brass-water-manifold-brass.jpg_350x350.jpg
oiler.jpg

I have two manual lubricators, One goes to a single brass unit that has 5 hoses on the Z axis. The other side goes to 3 different units in a series with the first lubricating the left Y axis (nearest to container) then thru the gantry to the other side of the table and lubricates 4 bearings there then goes back thru the gantry to another to the X axis. It is really a PIA to try to get these adjusted so that each bearing gets oil before the closer bearings in the series start dripping oil. The Z axis wants to drip with just one push down on the handle. Other than the Z, the other brass manifolds are all encased in the covers on each axis.

Is there an easy way to get the adjustment correct? I am thinking that having the lines from one transverse back and forth across the 5' width of the table isn't the best way to do this and am thinking about moving the X axis to tie in with the Z axis. I'm also thinking that maybe I should remove each of them from the case enclosure and mount them for external access.

Anyone care to share their experience on getting these all adjusted for a more even flow or what setup their machine uses to address oil lubrication. It can get pretty messy on the floor and I don't want oil dripping down on my work pieces.