Thread: Felder Rebate Cutter Head

Felder Rebate Cutter Head

Hello,

I have for sale a Felder rebate head with side knickers. This is a very nice cutter block that I don't use because I have other tenon and rebate heads. This one has been sitting on the shelf. It is model no. 04.2.097 It is not listed in the online catalog but it is listed in their hard cover catalog that i have.

I can't honestly tell you what I paid originally for it, the 150 mm one just like it sells for $378.00. I can tell you it is near perfect condition, there is one small knick in one of the knives that doesn't show up because the other knife is not nicked. I can't say how that happened, maybe in storage in the box. This tool is an insert cutter head and the knives and side cutters have never been rotated. It's a 30 mm bore, it is 125mm diameter and 50mm tall. 2 cutters and 4 side cutters. Nice cutting block. Please ask any questions I should be able answer them for you.

$225.00 including shipping.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0411.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	129.6 KB 
ID:	402294   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0410.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	402291   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0409.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	402292   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0408.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	106.9 KB 
ID:	402293  
    sometimes it's people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one imagines. Alan Turing

Hello all
    I will Lower the price to $200.00 shipped. That is nearly 50% off on a new high quality rebate head

thank you for looking
    sometimes it's people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one imagines. Alan Turing

Thought I would give this ad a bump. It’s been a month since I originally posted it hopefully someone might now have a need for it

thank you all

still for sale

Ben sent you a pm
    Kelly

KELLY.
    I replied to your PM
    yes the cutter head is available

Ben