Thread: Harbor freight LED shop light for $29.99

Harbor freight LED shop light for $29.99

I was in Horror Fright today and I saw they now have a four foot led shop light for just under $30. It has a pull chain switch. I do not think it can be daisy chained. Not a bad deal for 20% coupon. 5000 lummens?
    Bil lD.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dufour View Post
    I was in Horror Fright today and I saw they now have a four foot led shop light for just under $30. It has a pull chain switch. I do not think it can be daisy chained. Not a bad deal for 20% coupon. 5000 lummens?
    Bil lD.

got a 4 ft LED at Wlmart for $17. don't recall Lumens.

BTW, HF has a 30% coupon for this weekend in the email they sent me on Tuesday.

Costco had the Feit at $20.00 per 4 footer last holiday. Two packs sale ends tomorrow 1/27/19. 4000 lumens at 4000k. Bright and greater color for shop. I bought 16 4 footers. What a difference!

I have many of the Feit units from Costco and would buy them anytime over something from Harbor Freight. Even if they were equivalent and the same price, Costco's customer service is pretty bullet proof if there's ever an issue with something bought from them.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Becker View Post
    I have many of the Feit units from Costco and would buy them anytime over something from Harbor Freight. Even if they were equivalent and the same price, Costco's customer service is pretty bullet proof if there's ever an issue with something bought from them.
    +1
    Lots of problems with cheap LED shoplights and the Costco/Feit have proven to be very good for the $20 price. In addition Costco excellent return replacement is a big plus.

I agree on the cheap feit lights at costco, all my fluorescent fixtures from them died in 3 yrs and 1 yr for the dimmer switches.

I just ordered some generic led high bays off Ebay to try out and see if I like them/how many i need. Tons of options out there. Probably all made in the same place anyway.

Since no Costco membership, I bought a couple from BJ's that I think we're $26 and so far I like them. Installed 1 from Walmart in basement laundry room and works great. I agree with Darcy they are probably made in the same place.