Thread: SawStop PCS, Folding outfeed Table and Incra TS-LS

SawStop PCS, Folding outfeed Table and Incra TS-LS

Hi,
    Has anyone tried adding the Incra TS-LS to their SawStop with the folding outfeed table? Due to my shop size, I'm also thinking about removing the black wing table of the saw and adding the SawStop router table with the filler table. Anyone with a similar config using the Incra fence system? I've asked both Incra and SawStop if this will work but neither one will fully commit as they do not test their setups with competitive systems or do not have any familiarity with various components. Both understandable...Thanks for your comments.

I have the Incra LS rails and fence on my SawStop PC 175 36".

When I initially bought my SawStop, I had to roll it away every time after use, so I made a folding out feed table. I used heavy duty piano style hinge (picture below) to bolt to the out feed table and then to the L rail on the back of the saw.

With the Incra rails, I could have mounted the piano hinge to the bottom of the Incra rail and still allowed the out feed table to fold down, but I'm no longer restricted by space. So I used a couple of the Incra L brackets and mounted my Out Feed table to it.

The Incra LS positioned fence rests and slides on the upper surface of the Incra rail and does not come over the sides of the rails. The only part of the Incra system that comes over the side os the plate that holds the positioner.

Hope this helps.

I have the Incra router table in the right end of my SawStop with a Master Lift II in it.

Wow! Thanks for the great pics Chris! Very helpful... How do you like the Incra router table? Does it have undertable dust collection or did you build a containment box?

I've not used the router table that much on the table saw as I have a standalone router table as well., but the few times I've used it, it's worked well. I have a couple of stops for aligning the Positioner when I lift it, flip it through 180 degrees and place it in position to work as the router fence.

I got the Incra router Wonder fence as a combo package (#2). I needed a place to keep those pieces, when not in use, so I built a dust collection box out of an old melamine shelf I had laying around.

Very nicely done! Thanks for taking and sharing the pics with me Chris. This has helped me a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisA Edwards View Post
    I have the Incra LS rails and fence on my SawStop PC 175 36".

When I initially bought my SawStop, I had to roll it away every time after use, so I made a folding out feed table. I used heavy duty piano style hinge (picture below) to bolt to the out feed table and then to the L rail on the back of the saw.

With the Incra rails, I could have mounted the piano hinge to the bottom of the Incra rail and still allowed the out feed table to fold down, but I'm no longer restricted by space. So I used a couple of the Incra L brackets and mounted my Out Feed table to it.

The Incra LS positioned fence rests and slides on the upper surface of the Incra rail and does not come over the sides of the rails. The only part of the Incra system that comes over the side os the plate that holds the positioner.

Hope this helps.

I have the Incra router table in the right end of my SawStop with a Master Lift II in it.
    Hey Chris: (I know this thread is old, but I'm considering almost exactly what you've done there.)

Given that you've added the outfeed table to the back Incra rail, how does it handle the following:
    1) Supporting the cast iron extensions?
    2) Supporting the weight of the outfeed table and anything that goes across it?

Thanks in advance!!

Given that you've added the outfeed table to the back Incra rail, how does it handle the following:
    1) Supporting the cast iron extensions?
    2) Supporting the weight of the outfeed table and anything that goes across it?
    I've had no issues with passing anything over the saw or on the outfeed table. If I can lift it, the outfeed table can more than support it.

My wings are still flush and haven't changed.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisA Edwards View Post
    I've had no issues with passing anything over the saw or on the outfeed table. If I can lift it, the outfeed table can more than support it.

My wings are still flush and haven't changed.
    Thanks...that really helps!