Thread: Getting Grizzly G0771Z table saw pallet into garage.

Getting Grizzly G0771Z table saw pallet into garage.

If anyone has ordered this saw or similar from Grizzly how big and heavy was the pallet? I have an appliance dolly and was wondering if I could use that to move it down the street a little ways and up the driveway? I do have a atv with a plow I guess I could just push it up too. Any ideas are much appreciated.

It'll likely be in two separate boxes with each being around 200 lbs each. An appliance dolly is definitely do-able.

The spec sheet says there are two cartons, 1 at 285ish pounds and one at 40 something. Strap it to a dolly and it should be no problem.

I use pvc pipe rollers. You drive the ATV and have someone lay the rollers in front. 3 rollers will work. 4 is better. This will prevent digging up the driveway.

Oh man I see the spec sheet now! Haha. That sounds like it shouldn't be a problem with the dolly. I better get lift gate service though haha. Thanks.

Depending on the size of the truck that delivers in your area the driver may be willing to back up your driveway if it not to long. I live on a dead end street the driver was more then willing to pull down my street and back into my driveway dropping my lathe as close to the garage door as he could. He was driving an 18 wheeler with a 30ft. trailer.