Osvaldo, I too am in the group who think you have your plane set up correctly and are up against challenging grain.

You can try making your iron/ blade/ edge even sharper than it is. You can twist the plane a little with respect to the direction of cut, so the direction you slide the plane is maybe 45 degrees to the right or left of the direction the plane is pointed.

Derek has probably forgotten more about woodworking than I have learned in the last 40 years as a dabbler.

As a clumsy n00b (me) I can sometimes make clean cuts with a bevel down plane that I can't do with a bevel up plane. For that to work for me I have the cap iron on the blade as close down to the edge as I can get it, with the mouth of the plane closed up tight.

Can you close up the mouth of your plane so the wood ahead of the edge is supported by the plane body pressing down on it until the last possible moment when it is sheared by the edge arriving? If I recall correctly the LN low angle jack has an adjustable mouth.

Since you did fine on Rosewood I think it is the grain in the mahogany. Maybe a cabinet scraper? Or a rasp, then a file, then a cabinet scraper?