Gents - I normally haunt the woodworking sections of this forum. But last week, I returned from my home town in Oklahoma, where I traveled before Christmas to be with my Brother. He was hospitalized in mid-December and sadly passed away on Dec 30 after a short illness. It has been hard on the entire family.

While I was there, my Sister-In-Law asked me help get his blacksmithing shop organized and put up for sale. This isn't a sales thread - I'm reaching out here to our metalworking members for some advice because I don't know enough about smithing to list this stuff properly. I'm sure we will put a listing on Craigslist eventually, but are there any members or metalworking groups in Central Oklahoma that would be useful for me to contact?

Here is what he has:

- 25# Little Giant power hammer (in working order fully functional - mounted on steel beams and forklift-ready)
- Hand-made coal forge with blower and coal bin
- Small gas forge (propane)
- Miscellaneous hammers, tongs, and tools
- A relatively small anvil (not sure about poundage - anvil is about 12 inches long)
- A couple of medium sized bench vises
- Some iron/steel stock and lots of other assorted stuff that I didn't catalogue... (maybe some part for the Little Giant... I don't know)

Thoughts on how to proceed? Your input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Ted Phillips
Virginia