Thread: RIP Lee Stryon (SharkGaurd) passed away on Jan 1

RIP Lee Stryon (SharkGaurd) passed away on Jan 1

RIP from another forum, Lee Stryon (SharkGaurd) passed away on Jan 1. Saw this on another Forum. I haven't purchased anything from him, but would have if I still had my old saw. They said his son is taking over, so I am sure it will still be the quality product we have come to know. Dan

Sad to hear that. Lee always seemed to want to help no matter how busy he was.
    60W, Boss Laser 1630
    75W, Epilog Legend 24EX
    Jet Left Tilting table saw and Jet 18" Band saw
    Adobe Creative suite and Laserworks 8

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Downing View Post
    Sad to hear that. Lee always seemed to want to help no matter how busy he was.
    I agree. He was a good man to do business with. I enjoyed my interactions with him.
    RIP Lee.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

So sad! I have been thinking of him lately because I’m considering getting an ARC.

Sorry to hear this. I have had Shark Guards on two saws and I liked doing business with him.

Very sad. He was very helpful and responsive. RIP Lee.

That's strange. I sent him an email on Saturday and got a response from him, or I think it was him.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando Gonzalez View Post
    That's strange. I sent him an email on Saturday and got a response from him, or I think it was him.
    May have been his son.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Wow, that is awful. I just bought something from them around Christmas. Like the other responses, I was just emailing him a couple weeks ago.

Very sorry to hear this. I ordered the Shark Guard from him about a year and a half ago. He was so helpful and took the time to view the pictures of my late 1980s PM contractor saw and was able to tell him exactly what I needed to order to make the Shark Guard fit my machine. He was exactly right. I seldom encounter that kind of customer service. RIP.

Just to echo what others have said, it is truly a said thing. Lee was a great guy to deal with. Always very helpful and giving of his time to make sure you were totally satisfied with the product. RIP.