Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: How many cylinders have you

I'm guessing my farm uses up more CO2 than I produce with my machines. CO2 is great for plants.

Oh my God.... I don't think I could count them all. At one time I had over 3000 small gas engines and 30-40 garden tractors not counting hit and miss engines and steam emgines and gas remote airplane engines and.....

Three cars with four each = 12
    Push Mower - 1
    Riding Mower - 2
    Two Leaf Blowers - 2
    Power Washer - 1
    Snow Blower - 1
    Hedge Trimmer - 1
    Chain Saw - 1

So 21 total
    Sharp solves all manner of problems.

The "CI" originated with Joe Soucheray on his Twin Cities radio show called "Garage Logic". The cylinder index can only include internal combustion cylinders, not hydraulic cylinders or compressor cylinders.

Here is a direct quote from the "Garage Logic" dictionary...

C.I. (Cylinder Index)

"The total number of internal combustion cylinders in your possession. (vehicles, gas powered equipment, marine and aviation all qualify). If it is less than your age, move on to Euphoria. "

I interpret it to exclude air-pistons/pumps and/or graduate cylinders. We're talking combustion power here !!

For those interested in the full https://www.skornorth.com/shows/gara...he-gl-lexicon/ , it is quite humorous. Some of the terms/locations are local references to areas around the Minneapolis/St. Paul area, but most are general terms & philosophies of Garage Logic.
    Last edited by Matt Marsh; 01-28-2019 at 3:45 PM.