Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Oneida Air Mini Gorilla tripping breaker- help

Blog Entries
    Really, just a multimeter with a current clamp on it. They aren't that expensive & it's good to have one anyway.

We may have a solution...

The replacement machine was working much better but still tripping the breaker on occassion when I first received it. As it was used the frequency of tripping the breaker seemed to decrease, or stay around once every 10-15 starts until one day the switch started feeling weird and then quit functioning. Testing revealed one pole of the 2 pole switch was not functioning. Oneida is shipping a new switch but in the meantime I am running it with two switches, one for white and one for black. It has been running flawlessly on the ORIGINAL circuit with this setup. I guess they had a bad batch of switches or I was unlucky enough to get two with faulty switches. In any case Oneida has been absolutely fantastic to deal with and I am completely happy with the service and product. Assuming everything continues to function normally I won't update this thread. I have more trouble I will be back...

Randy, my switch was faulty on my Mini-Gorilla I bought 6 months ago. The switch was defective after 4 months of moderate use. They sent me a free replacement which was easy to install.