Thread: Unbiased Video Review of the Harbor Freight 4x36 Disc and Belt Sander

Unbiased Video Review of the Harbor Freight 4x36 Disc and Belt Sander

Hey Guys,

Wish I would have done a little more research before I purchased this unit. We all know HF has some good quality items and I own my fair share of them.

If you have been considering picking up a smaller belt sander, take a look. Maybe this video will help you decide if the machine is right for you.

Keep in mind before setting up my small woodshop I had a large metal shop with Burr King Sanders and Apex 3phase disc sanders so I am very familiar with Commercial Grade equipment. This video is intended for the small hobby guys. We all know the majority of HF items are not for professional or commercial use

Sorry for the BROKEN LINK ABOVE

This is working NOW

I have looked at this while shopping at Harbor Freight. I agree with the review.

Honestly, seeing the tittle "Horror Freight tools" was enough for me to figure "unbiased" was unlikely, so I did not bother to view the video...

I do also have "Crapsman" tools that work for me, and some Horror Freight tools as well (some winners and some losers ). Have better stuff too...

Just thought I would mention my initial feeling upon reading the thread...no offense intended.

Bill
    Too much to do...Not enough time...life is too short!