Thread: Domino connector source

Domino connector source

I was considering using connectors for a bed rail to bed post connection. I’ll need only 4 connector assemblies to accomplish the task. Does anyone know of a source that sells these individually?
    All I can find is packages of 32.

Thanks!

I am also getting ready to work on a bed project and intend to use the domino connectors the same way you do. Just this past weekend I broke down and purchased the whole package of 32 because I couldn't find anywhere that sold them in smaller quantities. Where are you in the Pacific Northwest?

I don't think you will find smaller packages. Festool sells in quantities and dealers usually can't break up. You might be able to resell and get some of the cost back or check Amazon.de which is the German site and you may be able to get cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Kanof View Post
    I am also getting ready to work on a bed project and intend to use the domino connectors the same way you do. Just this past weekend I broke down and purchased the whole package of 32 because I couldn't find anywhere that sold them in smaller quantities. Where are you in the Pacific Northwest?
    SW Washington state.

5. I only need 8 for a project. Divide them up and will pay the shipping.

Sounds like we need a pinned thread for connector parts...