Thread: blum 563H

blum 563H

Looking for adjustable insert guide for bedroom dresser. Is this the right model of guide? thanks brian

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Runau View Post
    Looking for adjustable insert guide for bedroom dresser. Is this the right model of guide? thanks brian

It will work in the application, how much adjustability will depend on which locking device you choose

Thanks. Brian

I use those slides on most projects. I’ve never had to adjust them, regardless of locking device...though they are adjustable as Brian states.
    If you have to adjust them you either built the drawer wrong or installed the slide wrong....both tough to do if you’re paying attention.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Lazz View Post
    I use those slides on most projects. I’ve never had to adjust them, regardless of locking device...though they are adjustable as Brian states.
    If you have to adjust them you either built the drawer wrong or installed the slide wrong....both tough to do if you’re paying attention.
    They make it easy to adjust the reveal on inset drawers.

We have opted for Grass or Salice as opposed to Blum. Look around. There are a lot of options beyond Blum that are matching or higher quality for the same or less money.