Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Private Messaging Access Priviliges

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Curtis View Post
    Is PayPal the only payment method for paying my donation?
    You don't need to have a PayPal account to pay with a CC if that's what you prefer...when you get to the PayPal "login" pop-up, below the UN/PW area is another link to just make a credit card transaction. PP is only the clearing house for the card processing at that point. If you don't want to do that, as has been noted, there is a physical address to mail a check to on the Donate page, too.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Hey Keith,

I went to post a thread to the deals and discounts forum for Felder Group with AWFS but I'm not finding a "new post" button anywhere. How do I go about getting some information out about what we have going on over here at Felder Group for AWFS?

Thanks

Tim

I think you need to be a contributor to post there. See the announcements at the top of each forum
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Hi ALL and Happy Tuesday! I'm not posting to ruffle any feathers, mainly just " food for thought " I'm guessing people come here for a variety of reasons and walk away with what they came for, why else would they come by and likely come back. I for one come to by to get answers and hopefully return the favors ( because they are ) and help my fellow members, maybe make some friends ( not sure about that after this post ). To me, that's just the nuts and bolts of why these forums work. Over the years of working or simply being, one gathers valuable experiences no matter the discipline, and that has value and is gained by the most valuable " thing " we have as human beings, TIME. I know very little about what it takes to run/host a site such as SMC but what I do know is that it doesn't come about by itself, it takes a concerted ( meaning a pool ) of efforts, time and some very real experience from a group of people... NOTHING is free. Making a small ( and it is small in today's terms ) contribution seems to me the best way to say " Thanks, I appreciate and respect your time " and, as long as these SMALL contributions are made by the " whole " of members, then we can all keep coming back here to get more of what we're here to get...It's all about appreciation for other people's time and to benefit all that come here... even yourself. I for one appreciate getting paid for my time and experience, I'm sure we all do, that's how we're able to put food on the table. PLEASE, consider your thoughts and words before expecting things to be free without a concerted contribution, we all benefit. By the way, I'm very new to the " Forum " thing even though I have lots of experience in my field of work, I didn't have the right experience to get me past a hurdle, that's why I got on board. I hope my contribution helps...just my two cents
    Last edited by Si Wood; 03-02-2021 at 11:07 AM.

I spent days trying to log into your site. The robo preventer is a pain to deal with and because you only get 5 tries to get it right, I forgot about it and tried the next day. It is easier to log into my bank account than this site. I'll check this site out for a while and see if it is worth investing any money. I think if the software was better thought out you would have more members contributing.

Quote Originally Posted by John DeSalvo View Post
    I spent days trying to log into your site. The robo preventer is a pain to deal with and because you only get 5 tries to get it right, I forgot about it and tried the next day. It is easier to log into my bank account than this site. I'll check this site out for a while and see if it is worth investing any money. I think if the software was better thought out you would have more members contributing.
    No offense but the suggested donation is $6.00 annually. I wouldn't call that an investment.
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Quote Originally Posted by Biff Phillips View Post
    Well, thanks for announcing this. At least now I know to stop checking the classified ads here every day.
    😳 12345678910

Personally, I get so much value from here that I’ve subscribed.

I sent a six dollar contribution to the address indicated here a couple weeks ago and can not open pictures.

Vince

I checked with Keith and he did receive your check. He posted your time but forgot to upgrade you to contributor. We apologize for any inconvenience it has caused you. You have access now. Thank you for letting us know. We will do better in the future.
    Last edited by Jackie Outten; 08-17-2021 at 2:29 PM.