Thread: Source for inexpensive carbide tools

Source for inexpensive carbide tools

I purchased a few of these before christmas, I was highly impressed with the quality for the price so I bought a few more.

This website is straight from china so shipping is slow. I have bought many things from them over the years. I also like there round sander mandrels and paper, paper doesn't last very long but it is super cheap.

https://www.banggood.com/Drillpro-Wo...r_warehouse=CN

https://www.banggood.com/100pcs-4-In...r_warehouse=CN

They have other sizes also

Cody did you use a credit card for your order?I am just wondering if this is a reputable company.

Thanks
    Louis Pittman

I use PayPal or credit card.

They are very reputable I have been buying from for 4-5 years. Mainly RC stuff...

I also got a set of step cobalt drill bits, very good price and impressive quality for the price

I've bought from BangGood as well. The only issue I've had was that to get the correct dress size for the wife I had to order XXL. Apparently they don't have child sizes so when you see small it means "small child". If you were to buy something as a gift you would need to be a brave man to give something that says XXL to a woman who wears a M.

Interesting that they seem to sell a lot of Woodpecker knock-offs....

Quote Originally Posted by Paul F Franklin View Post
    Interesting that they seem to sell a lot of Woodpecker knock-offs....
    Yes, however, no router lifts . . . . :-(

7. Hi Cody,
    Measure the carbide cutters themselves and contact Captain Eddie Castalin. He has excellent price and can usually handle most types of cutters. You can give the measurements in metric or factions. His number is on his website www.eddiecastelin.com
    Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Walters View Post
    Hi Cody,
    Measure the carbide cutters themselves and contact Captain Eddie Castalin. He has excellent price and can usually handle most types of cutters. You can give the measurements in metric or factions. His number is on his website www.eddiecastelin.com
    Jeff
    I'll keep that in mind I have 1 or 2 spares for each. They were pretty cheap. I haven't used my lathe much recently so I imagine they'll last for awhile