Thread: Minimax SC4E in Utah?

Minimax SC4E in Utah?

I'm considering getting an SC4E slider this summer at AWFS. Sam Blasco doesn't have any current contacts with one in Utah. Does anyone in (preferably northern) Utah or southern Idaho have one they would be willing to let me look at and discuss?

Thanks

Dave, if you cannot find someone with that specific machine, don't be afraid to look at a different slider model in someone's shop and chat. You'll get the gist for sure. I've had many folks visit my shop to see my SCM/Minimax gear even when they were considering a different model.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

I've got one and can highly recommend it. I'm not too far away from you in south central Idaho, about 2 hours north of Twin Falls. I purchased it through Sam.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlyn Gaddis View Post
    I've got one and can highly recommend it. I'm not too far away from you in south central Idaho, about 2 hours north of Twin Falls. I purchased it through Sam.
    Thanks; you're about 3 hours north of me; I may give you a shout when the weather warms up a bit if you don't mind.

Sounds good. You are welcome to come have a look anytime.

I'd like to make arrangements to come up and look at your saw; if you could email me I'd appreciate it.

thanks

This is an amazing place