Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alternative software for Technifor Lasertop 410?

Thanks Nick, received your message and it's a great help. If you can send the other stuff, that would be greatly appreciated.

After a lot of digging, I found that Gravotech's website in Denmark hosts the installation packages for the verious versions of the software, from Gravostyle 98 up to Gravostyle 8; the packages contain various print drivers and Gravostyle 5 includes GravotechLaser which is the driver that works with the YAG100, the same unit as the Technifor LaserTop. I've now got the computer communicating with the controller and will be testing the whole system shortly.

If any of the information and help you have received here was of any value to you please consider becoming a contributor
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

4. Were you ever able to get this laser working? I may have an opportunity to get my hands on the same model.

Thanks,
    Brian

5. Any dongle required?