First I’ll say like all my threads this one is really gonna drag on and on. Thankfully I’m gainfully employed and I only actually have so much time to do with life what it is I prefer.

I added a second or third shed dormer of the side of my bungalow a few years back. At the same time I replaced my roof, all my windows and insulted the whole second floor of my house with closed cell foam insulation. If that’s not enough I re shingled all three dormers and began re trimming out all my exterior trim with AZEK PVC.

I like to bite off way more than I can chew. It keeps me on my toes and busy, I like busy.

Anywaythe outside of my house is also still half finished. I will have to tend to that come spring time as my days of working outside in the winter are behind me. Well at least I hope they are, god knows I have paid my dues.

For now my task is to build four passage doors and jambs one being a small closet double/French door.

Door stiles and rails will be cvgdf and panels cvgayc. The rest of the trim will be milled up out of cvgdf. Long term I will build shoji screens of cvgayc for all the windows.

One thing at a time for now.

The inspiration room. My room won’t look anything like the picture linked bellow as my space is very different and will ultimately be a master with a sitting area and kinda dressing area in the front dormer nook. Inosration room is the first picture top down.

http://www.honolulumagazine.com/core...%2F&mode=print