Thread: Warning: children at work

Warning: children at work

My 3 boys love to play with all the shaving, sawdust, and wood scraps I generate. Here are a couple of examples of their works. Share any similar pictures of your own kids or grandkids productions! And merry Christmas!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    One of my daughters used to take my shavings to a school where she teaches. On rainy days she would have the kids make paper bag puppets and the shavings would be the hair. The big round 'knockouts' from drilling from both sides with a forestner bit would be the eyes.

She may not have taken any pictures, but if she did maybe she will send them to me to post.

jtk
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

My daughter likes to take my plane shavings and serve them for tea time using an old set of cups and cocktail shakers that we have in the basement. No pics but it brings a smile to my face everytime I think about it.

Every summer our community sponsors Youth Fest for the resident's kids and grandkids. It is a week of hiking, golf, tennis, swimming, pinewood derby, crafts, and woodworking. Our woodworking club typically has 75 kids making stools, birdhouses, breadboards, and toys. The teenagers tackle something a little harder; a blanket chest or a night stand.

This photo of my grandkids and their projects is my favorite.

Merry Christmas!

Wayne

Youth Fest 2015.jpg

Superb photo!!
    Be proud!!!