Thread: Help identifying these parts

Help identifying these parts

Hopefully someone can identify these parts I got in a bin or stuff that came with a Unisaw and Jet 8" jointer purchase. The spindle part has two different size arbors and looks like it has a machine slot the indexes into a grove on some type of tool. Maybe it isn't part of either tool and is something that ended up in the box. The black part looks like some type of fence attachment or something related to that. Unisaw is mid 90's era and has the 52" table extension and unifence.
    Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

The black thing looks like a band saw fence, does the bottom end (in the first picture) look like it would clamp on a say 3/4" square bar? My old 14",Asian band saw had a fence that looked like that.

I'm not sure but the piece on the right in the first picture is a tool for setting planeing type blades. The blake piece might be a stop of somekind
    Dean

The double ended spindle is for a Delta model 43-355, a 1-1/2 h.p. shaper available back in the 1980's and '90's. I was looking at getting one then, but ended up going the router table way instead. If i recall correctly, i believe one end was 1/2" and other end was 3/4".
    Last edited by Richard Young; 12-16-2018 at 7:19 PM.

The tool on the right / bottom is a gauge for setting the jointer or planer knives.

The black thing looks like a cheap fence on a tablesaw for cutting tile with a wet diamond blade.

the long yellow thing appears to be a metallic tape measure...
    Ed