Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: USB HUB not Working

Quote Originally Posted by Bert Kemp View Post
    I hate to go buy a power hub and find it stilll doesn't work, but guess thats my only option.
    Which is why I buy most of my small tech widgets from Amazon instead of Best Buy or Frys: returns are so much easier.
    Yoga class makes me feel like a total stud, mostly because I'm about as flexible as a 2x4.
    "Design"? Possibly. "Intelligent"? Sure doesn't look like it from this angle.
    We used to be hunter gatherers. Now we're shopper borrowers.
    The three most important words in the English language: "Front Towards Enemy".
    The world makes a lot more sense when you remember that Butthead was the smart one.
    You can never be too rich, too thin, or have too much ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee DeRaud View Post
    Which is why I buy most of my small tech widgets from Amazon instead of Best Buy or Frys: returns are so much easier.
    Amazon for me. And the "Amazon Basics" powered hubs are pretty good for the money, too.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Quote Originally Posted by Lee DeRaud View Post
    That depends. I just bought from a combination coax/RJ45 cover plate and after taking things apart discovered I didn't need it. I would have had to pay $5.99 in shipping so would have gotten $2.96 back from an $8.95 purchase. A lot of stuff on Amazon is not sold by Amazon but by 3rd party vendors, many of which do not offer free returns. On topic, I too would try a powered hub.
    Last edited by Curt Harms; 12-17-2018 at 7:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Harms View Post
    That depends. I just bought from a combination coax/RJ45 cover plate and after taking things apart discovered I didn't need it. I would have had to pay $5.99 in shipping so would have gotten $2.96 back from an $8.95 purchase. A lot of stuff on Amazon is not sold by Amazon but by 3rd party vendors, many of which do not offer free returns.
    That's why I said "most", but it's certainly easy enough to determine the source and return policy before the order is placed.
    Yoga class makes me feel like a total stud, mostly because I'm about as flexible as a 2x4.
    "Design"? Possibly. "Intelligent"? Sure doesn't look like it from this angle.
    We used to be hunter gatherers. Now we're shopper borrowers.
    The three most important words in the English language: "Front Towards Enemy".
    The world makes a lot more sense when you remember that Butthead was the smart one.
    You can never be too rich, too thin, or have too much ammo.

Check out plugable technology’s. I’ve gotten cables, adapters, and hubs from them with great success. They are available on amazon too.