Thread: Lee Valley carries Bridge City now

Lee Valley carries Bridge City now

click on Bridge City Tool Works and it will show you all of them

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Lee, NC View Post
    Steven, sorry, completely off topic, but are you the Steven Lee in NC that used to do some incredible 3DS modeling/rendering, for example the Ark of the Covenant? I realize it's unlikely, but hey.

JKJ

Blog Entries
    Seems like a natural pairing.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Lee, NC View Post
    Nice find, this is great news!

Nice. Ill have to keep this in mind. Wonder if theyll be as out of stock as the BCTW website always is.
    If at first you don't succeed, redefine success!

Shouldn't because they are now all Harvey Ind. products.

Simon

I have always been fascinated by the jointmaker pro ..such precision! Luckily it was never in stock when I looked at it, so $$$ never left my pocket :-)
    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning, the devil says, "oh crap she's up!"

Tolerance is giving every other human being every right that you claim for yourself.

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts are gone, men would die from great loneliness of spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts will happen to man. All things are connected. " Chief Seattle Duwamish Tribe

Quote Originally Posted by Simon MacGowen View Post
    Shouldn't because they are now all Harvey Ind. products.

Simon
    I'll take the bait. What's wrong with Harvey Industries?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Kang View Post
    I'll take the bait. What's wrong with Harvey Industries?
    My comment is simply a response to Ben's post whether they'll be as out of stock as the BCTW website always is. Harvey Ind. has a much larger production capacity than BCTW, and hence it shouldn't happen.

Simon

Sorry, I'm not that Steven Lee. About the best I can do is draw basic shapes in Fusion 360, lol

Quote Originally Posted by John K Jordan View Post
    Steven, sorry, completely off topic, but are you the Steven Lee in NC that used to do some incredible 3DS modeling/rendering, for example the Ark of the Covenant? I realize it's unlikely, but hey.

JKJ

I wonder if down the road if LV will start to sell some of the Harvey woodworking machines? The Harvey lathes for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon MacGowen View Post
    My comment is simply a response to Ben's post whether they'll be as out of stock as the BCTW website always is. Harvey Ind. has a much larger production capacity than BCTW, and hence it shouldn't happen.

Simon
    Poking around on Lee Valley, it looks like most of the items they list are not currently available.
    -- Jim

Use the right tool for the job.

Quote Originally Posted by James Morgan View Post
    Poking around on Lee Valley, it looks like most of the items they list are not currently available.
    Easy to understand: they are awaiting the lot of shipment to arrive from China, and they want to start taking orders NOW. Woodpeckers operates along a similar (not same) line of practice: it takes as many as pre-orders as it can, and then starts production. My local car dealerships do the same thing for their 2019 models.

Simon

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Christensen View Post
    I wonder if down the road if LV will start to sell some of the Harvey woodworking machines? The Harvey lathes for example.
    I am interested in its innovative dust collection system, though pricey. John E. has one, but I hope it can release a smaller (and hence cheaper) version of the dust system. Most hobby shops are tight in space.

Simon