Thread: CorelDraw Question "What's The Font"

CorelDraw Question "What's The Font"

Would anyone know why the "What's The Font" no longer works on my CorelDraw X6? Any help is much, much appreciated.

Zelma
    God Bless,
    James & Zelma (Psalm 18:2)
    "Inscriptions Of The Heart"
    Texas
    ~A person is only as good as their word~

"No longer works" as in the menu option is greyed out? Do you receive an error? Do you have the menu option, but nothing happens when you click on it? A little more details please.
    I read recipes the same way I read science fiction. I get to the end and I think, "Well, that’s not going to happen."

It's working on mine, both X6 and X8. What exactly is yours doing/not doing?

Sorry, I guess that was a little sketchy. I get an error message every time I try to use it.

"Your computer may not be connected to the internet or you may have
    a firewall installed that is blocking access to the internet."
    God Bless,
    Texas

Sounds like Corel/What the Font is trying to access the internet but is being blocked by firewall software. Can you access the internet from that computer and view new content such as https://www.time.gov/

If you can view that link successfully, try temporarily deactivating your firewall and try WhatTheFont
    I read recipes the same way I read science fiction. I get to the end and I think, "Well, that’s not going to happen."

You can also access the WhatTheFont website directly at: https://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/
    Trotec Speedy 360 - 80W, Graphtec CE6000-60, Brother GTX, Sawgrass SG400

I used to use WhatTheFont....but then I bought Find My Font and found it to be 1,000 times better. It was well worth the minimal cost.
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw

I turned off my Windows Firewall and McAfee firewall and I still get the same message.
    God Bless,
    Texas

I have never heard of the "Find My Font", there are several out there, is it the one that is $49. for the Pro version?
    God Bless,
    Texas

I think it's just findmyfont(dot)com......and I think they have a free 30 day download. It was literally one of the best investments I made.
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw