Thread: Clear Acrylic Heart

Clear Acrylic Heart

Does anyone know where I can get one of these clear acrylic heart paperweights....the size appears to be 5" x 5" x 1".

Thanks!
    Marissa.jpg
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw

Try this link http://www.huangacrylic.com/heart-paper-weight.html

They also show a version that is a vase
    I read recipes the same way I read science fiction. I get to the end and I think, "Well, that’s not going to happen."

American Acrylic 5 x5x1 Part # A331 and several more http://www.americanacrylicaward.com/

Mark
    In the Great Northwest!

Trotec Speedy C25, Newing-Hall 350 (AMC I & HPGL), NH-CG-30 (Carbide Cutter Sharpener)
    Sawgrass 400 Gel Ink Printer, CS5, 5/9/x6 CorelDraw

Thanks Mark!!!
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw

About $9 lower price compared to American Acrylic plus it indicates free shipping:

https://www.justawardmedals.com/Acry...rd-p/heart.htm
    700mm x 500mm Ke Hui KH-7050 Laser
    80W EFR F2
    S&A CW5000 chiller
    Chuck style of rotary attachment

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Clarkson View Post
    Does anyone know where I can get one of these clear acrylic heart paperweights....the size appears to be 5" x 5" x 1".

Thanks!
    Marissa.jpg
    why not just make your own? look pretty simple design
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Doug, the wholesale price at AA was only $11.

Because I don't have 1" thick acrylic in stock, nor can I cut it with a 45 watt.